Spring is here and I have a FUN DIY Nail Art tutorial to share with you! The tutorial features spring colors and Easter Egg inspired designs. There is a total of three designs to disburse among your finger nails. You can choose to recreate the design step by step or feel free to rotate the coordination of the designs.
What you will need:
Yellow Nail polish
Lavender/Purple Nail polish
Light Pink Nail polish
Fuchsia Nail polish
Sparkle/Glitter Nail polish
Clear Nail polish
Thin Painting brush
Round painting edge
Prepping your area: Make sure to have a clean and neat work area. I set up my nail polish, brushes, and polish remover prior for immediate access.
- Start off with each base color; Yellow, Pink, and Fuchsia.
- For the yellow base nails we will add 5-6 pink dots in a circular motion, this will be the flowers.
- Next we will work on the pink base nail by adding lavender zig zags horizontally on the entire nail.
- For the Fuschia base nail, use your yellow paint and create two separate double loops (top and bottom of nail).
- Next it is time to complete the flowers. Take a ball or round base to create a center fill for the flowers. Use white paint for the center of the flowers.
- To complete the fuchsia base, use a thin painting brush and add two horizontal lines between the yellow double loops.
6. After your design is complete add glitter polish for extra GLAM!!
Follow up with a top coat of clear, let dry and you are all set with your Easter Egg inspired nails.