Today I will be sharing a very fun and simple DIY Geometric inspired nail art video tutorial. This DIY look takes only a few steps to complete.
Nail polish I used:
-Revlon, Entice (Green)
-Revlon, Satin (Purple)
-Wet n Wild, French White Crème (White)
- Start off using Wet n Wild, French White Crème as a base for the design. I always apply two coats. (For best results allow your polish to dry in between coats and each step.)
2. Here comes the creative and simple part! Add diagonal lines as shown above using Revlon Entice (Be sure to add a second coat).
3. Next, add diagonal lines using Revlon Entice in the opposite direction in a zig zag pattern as shown above.
4. Please take your time with this step! Outline Revlon Entice with a thin line using Revlon Satin nail art polish.
5. Lastly, paint polka dots using Revlon Satin and apply a top coat of clear nail polish.
The Final GLAM look!
Please share with me how this look inspires your geometric nail art.